Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

Welcome.

This is my first post, and not really linked to on any of my pages now, so if you found it, wow. Pat yourself on the back, and GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. You clearly have too much time on your hands. If you're reading this way way after it's been posted, you may still have too much time on your hands, but now there are too many variables in the mix for me to make a sound judgement about you. That being said...


HELLO WORLD!

I may as well rant about something while I'm creating a post. Instant lottery tickets. Anyhwere I go into a store's customer service area, I'm stuck behind the old fart who thinks he has a "system" for playing the lottery. Yeah, if you had a system, you'd still need to play. If you wanna get tickets, make sure you keep it your business, don't make people wait. They'll only think less of you. Trust me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Witty. Insightful. Other adjectives. You choose, I'm too tired.